 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1981
Re: LEGO.com website errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:09:25 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Timm writes:
<snip>
Can I make a suggestion? perhaps when you the word Bulk into the
search for dialog box, it would include the following link or its
current equivalent with whatever other results that pop up.

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=1&Brand=7&SubBrand=1

Also this following link is still around but appears to be somewhat
outdated but came up in my searches today

http://www.lego.com/bulk/default.asp

It doesn't show the new items such as the micromotor and such, so it
should either be updated or removed....

Oh please don't remove the second link.  It is so much better organized than
the shop.lego.com pages that I would much prefer to shop this way.  I just wish
you could add to your shopping cart from these pages.

How can you have 2 such different pages with such different setups and the
second, harder to find, page being so much better?

Eric Kingsley