 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1984
Re: LEGO.com website errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tamyra Teed writes:
One thing I noticed, all the new items don't show a price? is this an
error? or just that we all got excited, before someone was able to
finish up the pages?

I think this is a good idea for them to put up listing of parts without
pricing for a short time while they finish keying up the data, maybe even
establishing pricing.  Especially for new items we have never seen before in
bulk packs. It get us excited and gearing up to order.  I have waited on
ordering one thing until the price is up on a new item and I can order it
(to save on shipping) since I know I will want to order it when it becomes
available anyway.
What I find odd, though understandable, is that the "accessories" like the
Castle Accessories #5383 are listed with no price when these are
established (ie old) items with a clear price history.

BEN GATRELLE