 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1985
Re: LEGO.com website errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 20:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Ben Gatrelle writes:
Keep adding pieces, but improve the layout.

YES.

Please let me look by color, by size, by type, etc... so I can say "what are
all the black parts available right now, what are all the plates available
right now..." etc.

It's OK to have pages of randomly organised stuff but give multiple ways to
get at the data if you would.

++Lar