 LEGO Company / 2571
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:54:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Mike Kollross wrote:

The requirements are pretty low by todays standard.  MegaHertz is almost a word
of the past.  I can't really talk too loudly.  My fastest computer is a 800MHz.
I'm so almost obsolete

Minimum System Requirements
Operating system: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP.
CPU: 450 MHz Pentium III or faster processor
Graphics: 16 MB graphics card (DirectX 8.0 or higher compatible)
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

I'd say.  The budget PC I built myself two years ago exceeds all fo these specs
by at least 2X.  The fact that they claim it will run on 98 (not just 98SE) is
far better than most software I see today.

Even my brother's old Gateway that's something like three to four years old
would work.

Jeff