 LEGO Company / 2533
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:52:07 GMT

snippage
I'm happy about it too.  Just so you don't feel left out, there are a lot of PC
users (like me) who can't use this either because of the hefty system
requirements of DD.

Mainly, I feel I am missing out on seeing the cool files that have been
submitted as examples.  Congratulations on some excellent work, guys.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com

The requirements are pretty low by todays standard.  MegaHertz is almost a word
of the past.  I can't really talk too loudly.  My fastest computer is a 800MHz.
I'm so almost obsolete

Minimum System Requirements
Operating system: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP.
CPU: 450 MHz Pentium III or faster processor
Graphics: 16 MB graphics card (DirectX 8.0 or higher compatible)
RAM: 128 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

Mike