 LEGO Company / 2534
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:

As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a competition on the brand new web site www.LEGOfactory.com. 10 winners will get their model produced and sold as a real LEGO set!

Wow, I can’t tell you how cool this is! I’m going to promote this in my CAD class, and withing both the Drafting and Architecture departments at my school. Something tells me this will finally get my Architecture students involved.. Nothing motivates like PRIZES, BABY!

One question, is there any kind of promo material (posters? flyers?) that I can put up at my school? There’s only so much word-of-mouth stuff I can do.. I suppose I can make one myself..

Very happy! :)

Darrell