 LEGO Company / 2546
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Darrell Urbien wrote:

It would be nice if all the parts in the Competition Pallet could be on a
printable page.

Hi,

  After some hacking with the xml files included on LDD I came up with this
Excel spreadsheet:
http://i.z.sites.uol.com.br/legofactory_palette.xls

If the above link doesn't work, try to use this page instead:
<http://i.z.sites.uol.com.br/html/lego_palette.html>

I don't know why, but you might need to copy and paste the link to your
browser.

Niether the above link to the spreadsheet or the link to the zip file on the
page provided work.  I keep getting permission denied errors

  Ok. I give up to use my ISP server.
  Please, get the file at brickshelf:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/izanette/Other/legofactory_palette.xls

Regards,