 LEGO Company / 2545
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Darrell Urbien wrote:

It would be nice if all the parts in the Competition Pallet could be on a printable page.

Hi,

After some hacking with the xml files included on LDD I came up with this Excel spreadsheet: http://i.z.sites.uol.com.br/legofactorypalette.xls

If the above link doesn’t work, try to use this page instead: http://i.z.sites.uol.com.br/html/lego_palette.html

I don’t know why, but you might need to copy and paste the link to your browser.

Niether the above link to the spreadsheet or the link to the zip file on the page provided work. I keep getting permission denied errors