 LEGO Company / 2548
Re: LEGOfactory.com to LDraw color conversions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad, lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:12:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ildefonso Junior Zanette wrote:
  After some hacking with the xml files included on LDD I came up with this
Excel spreadsheet:
http://i.z.sites.uol.com.br/legofactory_palette.xls
  If someone could do the hard work of fill in the third column of the colors
worksheet with the corresponding LDRAW color numbers, then it will be easier to
make such page.

It looks like those are Lego color numbers. Using your list and the info from my
Color Tree pages, I've made this conversion chart:

http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots/Factory

Please let me know of any updates/errors.

Hope that helps,
Clark