 LEGO Company / 2551
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:46:11 GMT

Hi Jake, hi Ray,

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> writes:

While I'm very very happy to see something like this happening,
I will not be able to participate becuase I (like a few others
here it seems) do not use Windows.

as a Linux user I also don't like this restriction.
I don't mind much that the software doesn't run under Linux.
But I do mind if this is used to exclude non-MS-Windows users
from community activities.

Please allow entries in an open format, for example Ldraw.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

Looking for consulting and project work in Mozart/Oz, Linux kernel, USB