 LEGO Company / 2531
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :)

I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to
post about it!

While I'm very very happy to see something like this happening, I will not be
able to participate becuase I (like a few others here it seems) do not use
Windows. This page http://www.lego.com/eng/factory/design/ldd.asp states "LEGO
Digital Designer is not Apple Macintosh compatible." This is not meant to rehash
old debates, simply to point out that this offer is for the larger installed
base, not for "the rest of us".

Ray Sanders
lugnet #124 (and Mac developer since '84)

I'm happy about it too.  Just so you don't feel left out, there are a lot of PC
users (like me) who can't use this either because of the hefty system
requirements of DD.

Mainly, I feel I am missing out on seeing the cool files that have been
submitted as examples.  Congratulations on some excellent work, guys.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com