 LEGO Company / 2524
Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :)

I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to
post about it!

While I'm very very happy to see something like this happening, I will not be
able to participate becuase I (like a few others here it seems) do not use
Windows. This page http://www.lego.com/eng/factory/design/ldd.asp states "LEGO
Digital Designer is not Apple Macintosh compatible." This is not meant to rehash
old debates, simply to point out that this offer is for the larger installed
base, not for "the rest of us".

Ray Sanders
lugnet #124 (and Mac developer since '84)