 LEGO Company / 2345
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Christian Treczoks wrote:

I don't want to sound so negative. But the topics usually leave no choice...

If you don't want to sound negative, then don't post anything.

That's certainly one approach. It's not the approach I'd prefer though, as I
feel it's important that all voices are welcomed, if they are willing to
participate in an affirming manner.

Another approach is to review one's words to make sure they, while conveying how
one truly feels, don't read like one is bitter and argumentative. That's not
easy, especially for someone who does not have English as their first language,
but in my view it's doable.

Perception management is important, if one makes a first impression as a
negative, whiny and non positive contributor, or someone who is out of touch
with economic or business reality, one's message may tend to get discounted.

Christian: Ask yourself, at this time, what percentage of readers from LEGO have
written you off as not worth listening to, or at the very least, difficult to
please and perhaps not part of the target market?