 LEGO Company / 2323
Re: According to TLC...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:07:23 GMT

There is a typo in the referenced append, correction below

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Are you claiming that the EU is a single market with a single language, a single
set of laws, a single set of media networks across all EU members, and a single
set of major big box stores with common management?

If you are, I believe you (and LEGO for that matter) are incorrect to lump EU
together as one market.

the above should be:

If you are, I believe you are incorrect in so claiming.

If you are not, I believe you (and LEGO for that matter) are incorrect to lump
all of the EU together as one market.

Sorry for any confusion.