 Inventories / 329
328  |  330
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 17:56:10 GMT

April 1 Sunday

Corrections sent to inv@peeron again are not getting posted.  It has been a bit
since they did a few.  And again I am finding a lot of mistakes in the
inventories.  I still stick by the 95% figure.  By posting changes needed or at
least noted in the inventory here you all can see the problem with the
inventories.  I would suggest if you need an inventory be suspect of any that
say they were done from the instructions (again I have not gotten to the smaller
sets, most of what I have been doing for the last 6 months were larger sets and
buckets.)

8838-1: Shock Cycle

70162 black technic wedge belt wheel tyre - I have a misb just opened and there
was only 1.  I have not seen Lego put this part extra in any other set.

8244-1: Convert-ables / Transformator Set

3647 old gray technic gear 8 tooth should be 3
not 4
3713 technic bush old gray sould be 5 not 6

8828-1: Front End Loader

4073 Plate 1x1 round black  3 not 2 one is extra
4274 technic pin 1/2 old gray should be 2 not 1

8417-1: Mag Wheel Master

3711 black technic link chain  27 not 26 -  I have 2 misb and there was 27 in
each
78 black technic ribbed hose long one, there were on 5 total in each set, not 6