 Inventories / 328
327  |  329
Subject:
peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2007 22:06:07 GMT

Mar 31

8660-1: Arctic Rescue Unit:
correct

8040 technic:
correct

8064 Motorized universal Building Set
x88 Rubber Band Square black  I had 11 in my box, this was opened but not played
with and bought and opened by me.
x77 The piece of sting is not the normal thin string, It is a braided string but
not as thick as x417
4265a oldgray technic bush 1/2 type I should be 11 not 10
4274 old gray technic pin 1/2 should be 5 not 4

8857-1: Street Chopper / Trike:
correct

8074-1: Universal Building Set with Flex System:
x88 black rubber bamd square 3 not 2 (1 extra)
x77 medium thick string
4265a old gray technic bush 1/2 type 1 26 not 25 (one extra)

8437-1: Future Car:
3023 black plate 1x2 is 16 not 18
4274 old gray technic pin 1/2 is 7 not 6
from a MISB

8445-1: Indy Storm / Formula 1 Racer:
6643 black technic flex end is really 6644