 Off-Topic / Debate / 28346
Re: peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:11:32 GMT

--snip--
I do this to be helpful while I am making sure that the sets I got from ebay are
correct.  It is a wealth of info and I am making it available to Peeron.  It is
also correct that it is his site and he can do what he wants with my info.  I
feel that people need to know and that is why I am posting in the inventories.
Pick out a change and check it and see how long it takes to correct.  When you
feel it was overlooked let me know.  I will stop with the commentarys.  I get
your message and will stop.
John P

Hi John,

Thanks for taking that on board. Noone is saying your contribution isn't
worthwhile and I don't think anyone minds your regular updates of what you've
done. If you stick to these I think we will all be happier. It also means you or
others can refer people to the Lugnet post when trying to buy a set so they can
see how the inventory is wrong.

Tim