 Inventories / 333
Re: peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2007 19:55:56 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

John Patterson wrote:
Corrections sent to inv@peeron again are not getting posted.  It has been a bit
since they did a few.  And again I am finding a lot of mistakes in the
inventories.  I still stick by the 95% figure.  By posting changes needed or at
least noted in the inventory here you all can see the problem with the
inventories.  I would suggest if you need an inventory be suspect of any that
say they were done from the instructions (again I have not gotten to the smaller
sets, most of what I have been doing for the last 6 months were larger sets and
buckets.)

John - I certainly agree that you shouldn't assume an inventory made
from instructions (or pictures for that matter) is 100% correct.  That's
exactly the reason why we specify the source of the inventory in the
first place!

As for updates, once again, I'll point out that the *volunteers* that
take care of these updates do so when they have a large enough blocks
free time.  And to be frank, your demands and accusations are just
making this less fun to do, which only reduces the time people will want
to give to the project.

I really appreciate the work you're doing, and the corrections you're
sending in.  They *are* being processed and considered.  Just please
accept the fact that some things might take more time than you'd like.

Thanks,

Dan