 Off-Topic / Fun / 11379
Re: peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 20:48:57 GMT

In lugnet.inv, John Patterson wrote:

Sorry, did not know that it (Brickfest) was that big of an event. I’ll have to go next year.

I am sure that there are people that would like to throw things at me.

John P

There may be a way to make some money off of this. I’m thinking of those dunking booths at fairs that have a person sitting over the water tank and people throw balls at a target so that the person gets dunked in the water.

You could set one up so that instead of you getting hit with a ball (or maybe a little sphere made out of legos would be interesting), the target gets hit (1). You could charge some money per a set of 3 balls and the proceeds could either go directly to you or charity.

(1) Regardless of where one stands on the set inventory debate, I don’t think anyone should “hit” anyone since at the end of the day, Lego really is only a toy.