 Off-Topic / Fun / 11382
Re: peeron inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2007 21:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Timothy P. Smith wrote:

I’d do it. I would want face protection, but otherwise- sure. Throw a spherical Lego model at me for charity.

I know that as a karate (sorry if I named your disipline wrong)

Kung fu, or Shao-Lin Do, actually. They broke boards over us to test our meditative focus. This would be like that, only even more fun.
   pupil, you would probably be able to withstand some legos being thrown at you, I would still recommend against it since if I’m not mistaken, didn’t Houdini die from being punched in the stomach when he wasn’t prepared to take the hit?

I was thinking of SNOT-spheres, not bricky ones. Those could hurt.

We need all the good builders that make this hobby fun like you Tim and all the other Tims and Daves and Chrises around to be healthy so you can keep working on your Corner Cafe MOCs (say, how are those coming along?).

First building completed and posted: http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=9640