 Instructions / 325
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 06:44:38 GMT

A big *ME TOO* !!! Thanks to everyone who looked! And thanks to Jake for
making this great web-site!

http://members.aol.com/mylegomaster

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:
All,

Today was a landmark day for the Building Instructions Portal...today we
surpassed 100,000 click thrus!

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions

On more than 100,000 occasions, a user of the B.I. Portal has searched for
an instruction, clicked the link to that instruction, and then visited YOUR
sites!

Since it's launch, the top 5 Instructions (based on click thru) are:

#1 - Eric Sophie's Build-a-Bot
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/displayAuthor.cfm?AuthorID=14