 Instructions / 311
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 02:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.inst, David Gregory writes:
You almost make it sound like the Portal is working.  Ever since it was the
Site of the Week, the link to the B.I. Portal has forwarded to
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/CFIDE/scripts/cfform.js  and given a "page
cannot be found" error.  What's up?

Sorry you are having problems. I'm not having problems pulling the site up
and you are the first person I have heard this complaint from.

That being said, let's try to figure out what's up. Can you tell me what
browser you are using? What URL are you going to when you get this error?

Any other info you can give would be great!

Jake
----
Jake McKee
LEGO Enthusiast