 Instructions / 312
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 06:22:28 GMT

    When the B.I. Portal first appeared as the LUGNET Site of the Week, the
link was something like, http://www.biportal.com .  That just linked to some
business site, so I emailed LUGNET to tell that that the link wasn't to Bricks
on the Brain.  The next day the link was different (what it is now), but it
would give me that error message I mentioned before.  I figured that the URL
had been mistyped, so I went to http://bricksonthebrain.com/ and tried to enter
the B.I., but I just got the same error message.
    I'm currently using Netscape 4.77 in Windows 98.  (Yes, I know; we've found
the problem already.)
    WAIT WAIT WAIT!  I just opened a browser in Mozilla, and it seems to be
working fine with that program.  That's so odd--I've never had Mozilla
outperform Netscape.  Oh well, sorry about that.  I must be going now...I have
some downloading to do.  : )