 Instructions / 316
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:25:08 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jake McKee writes:

So on this front, what else would you (and everyone) like to see? It's been
a while since I have made any updates or modifications. What is the B.I.
Portal missing? What could it do better?

Lay it on me!

you asked, so here it goes :)

there seem to be a lot of instructions mis-categorized, like lots of vehicles
directly under town, instead of being in the vehicle sub-category.  i realize
that this is a big job, so here's the idea -- how about some sort of moderation
system, or even appoint a few people that have the ability to do some cleanup,
like an editor, that's able to move things around, fix copy, etc.

i've also noticed quite a few broken pictures -- not really sure what to do
about those.