 Instructions / 315
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 18:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.inst, Jason J. Railton writes:

Jake - this is great news, but can I suggest something that may up it even more?

I think to casual viewers, it's not always obvious that there are
sub-categories.  The list on the right-hand-side isn't particularly
prominent, particularly if your browser isn't full-screen.  This seems to be
borne out by the huge numbers of hits for models in the core categories,
compared to those in sub-categories.

I have a couple of ideas -

<< Major great ideas snip-o-rama >>

Jason, great point, and thanks for the suggestions. I will try to figure out
a good way to get this changed up. You are probably right, the nav might be
a bit hidden.

So on this front, what else would you (and everyone) like to see? It's been
a while since I have made any updates or modifications. What is the B.I.
Portal missing? What could it do better?

Lay it on me!

Jake

---
Jake McKee