 Instructions / 313
Re: A big day for the Building Instructions Portal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:33:00 GMT

In lugnet.inst, David Gregory writes:

   I'm currently using Netscape 4.77 in Windows 98.  (Yes, I know; we've >found
the problem already.)

OK, I did some digging last night and found the problem. When I upgrade the
server software, I overlooked a bug in Netscape that causes problems.
Fortunately, it is a common bug and I just need to get some time to fix it.

   WAIT WAIT WAIT!  I just opened a browser in Mozilla, and it seems to be
working fine with that program.  That's so odd--I've never had Mozilla
outperform Netscape.  Oh well, sorry about that.  I must be going now...I >have
some downloading to do.  : )

Have fun!

Jake
---