 Harry Potter / 693
Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've take pictures of the Minifigs from the Harry Potter sets we have here,
and they have been posted to brickshelf here:

Thank you Troy.

  Yes!  Mega-ueber-thanks to the guy with the fastest
  digicam in the West.  ;)

  My thanks too.

<snip>

Other thoughts?

  Uh, yeah.  Hermione.  Hi there.  Come here often?  ;)  I'm
  *definitely* putting that face and hair on the Femme Fatale
  from Dino Adventurers.  :D

LOL! Yeah, I'm gonna put it on the actress torso from the big Studios set. :)

Ken

  best

  LFB