 Harry Potter / 689
Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:51:05 GMT

They all look very nice, but since I've never read the Harry Potter books,
and not familiar with the characters (do I have to duck and run?) could
someone tell me a little bit about the characters.  Is Hagrid a giant of
some kind?  What is Peeves?  A ghost?  Why does Snape's head glow in the
dark?  And how do you pronounce Snape?  And why does Quirrel have a two
sided head (which is really cool IMO)?  Ron and Hermimone are supposed to
children like Harry?  Basically I'm just looking for someone to share the HP
story with me, the condensed version.  Might be better to email me so people
who are reading the books won't have to read a spoiler.

~Adam

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've take pictures of the Minifigs from the Harry Potter sets we have here,
and they have been posted to brickshelf here:

We do not yet have the Hogwarts Castle, So we are missing those figs.  Most
are the same as in other sets though.

Troy
Troy's Surplus Lego