 Harry Potter / 681
Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 19:05:07 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I've take pictures of the Minifigs from the Harry Potter sets we have here,
and they have been posted to brickshelf here:

Thank you Troy.

So...after all of the discussions, the Hagrid figure turns out to be a
standard minifig head on a custom creatorfig body...the hair/beard is one
piece, but made in such a way as to make it useless on anything BUT the
Hagrid body...hmmm...along with the glowing Snape/non-glowing Peeves thing,
this is about the strangest design choice from the sets so far (IMO). All of
the other heads, hair and torsos are definately welcome...ESPECIALLY the
Dumbledore hair...too cool...

Other thoughts?

Matt