 Harry Potter / 771
Re: Harry Potter Minifig Pictures Posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:26:10 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Troy Cefaratti writes:

Oh, yumm, yummmmmmm!

This is about the best news I could get right now (and will remain so until
Sunday, when I find out if I got into Haifa U's excellence program!)...
sorry, I digress. Those figs are great. Wish I had the money/means to buy
them right now, but until I do, I'll plan out what pieces will create what
new figs.

Matt points out valid stuff - I like the fact Hagrid's face and hair are, at
least, normal. The rest of the figs look very well-designed. The grey beard
will be *such* a wonderful asset. Forgive me for gushing. Right now I can
barely find a fault in them - except maybe Ron is a bit too twist-mouthed.
Otherwise they look excellent.

Take care,
-Miz Shiri with the limited online time