 Harry Potter / 275
Re: FBTB II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 20:11:02 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Lill writes:
<snip>
I think its pretty safe to say that FBTB
II will stick to Harry Potter only, though it may be a great place to
showcase castle MOCs as long as they are HP related.

I wouldn't be so sure, considering Tim's post about wanting to get more
involved... but cool!

-Shiri

Sorry for asking, but what is FBTB and What are MOC's?
i just confused because i haven't been around the newsgroups long enough to
familiarize myself with all your shortcuts. just wondering

Gregory Radz