 Harry Potter / 1473
Re: Color confusion regarding 4755 Kinght Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 20:13:14 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jeff Barnas wrote:
The wands that those cones because they're "lit".  It's like a magical torch, I
think the word is illuminato or something.  It's one of the simple spells they
use alot.

It's "Lumos." It's the spell that lights the end of the wand.

Jeanne

I DONT WANNA SOUND RUDE BUT I ALREADY KNOW ALL THAT.  IM JUST WONDERING WHY THEY
NEVER DID IT BEFORE IN THE SETS

I don't wanna sound rude, but why are all your messages written in uppercase
letters?  It makes it look like you are shouting, which goes against proper
internet etiquette...

-Bryan