 Harry Potter / 1456
Re: Color confusion regarding 4755 Kinght Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:44:15 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Ray Sanders wrote:

Is it really purple ? My take is that there is some kind of effect lighting
shining on the bus (notice the color glints on the brick edges). The fig is
another story tho...  the box shows a flesh-tone fig, but the actual fig looks
almost yellow. Hrmm. But..  but... the torso printing on the actual fig doesn't
even match the box artwork. Something strange here.

Ray

THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE LIGHT BUT THE TRUNK ON THE BOX LOOKS BLACK TO ME

              - JEFF