 Harry Potter / 1464
Re: Color confusion regarding 4755 Kinght Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:
What bothers me more then that is the color differences. Take a close look at
this pic posted by Tom S.

http://www.alteredstatesmag.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=toyfair-2004-lego-harry-potter&id=Harry_Potter_01

TWO different shades of purple!

:-(

Mark M

What? Another color change?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL US WHAT COLORS ARE BEING CHANGED AND IF THIS NONSENSE
WILL EVER STOP?

(Tonight i was sorting a few bricks. I can't help but getting sad when i think
that some colors may not be back and, all of the fantastic bricks to come will
not ever be produced on that colors. I tell you people, this is making me really
sad...)

Paulo Renato