 Harry Potter / 1466
Re: Color confusion regarding 4755 Kinght Bus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:28:31 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jeff Barnas wrote:
In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
I saw this picture today of the new 4755 Knight Bus from the 2004 HP line:

http://www.godrics-hollow.net/modules.php?name=AvantGo&file=print&sid=1219

It really makes me wonder.  The color on the box art is so radically different
from the actual bricks.  Is this just a probem with the photo?  What color is
the bus going to be.

IMHO, the box art color is fantastic, whereas the color of the bricks on the
actual bus in the photo is not something I would want to add to my collection.

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@myrealbox.com

The wands that those cones because they're "lit".  It's like a magical torch, I
think the word is illuminato or something.  It's one of the simple spells they
use alot.

IM JUST WONDERING WHY HARRY ISNT WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES AS THE HARRY ON THE
BOX AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ALL THE WANDS HAVE THOSE YELLOW CONES ON THEM IF
THE OLDER SETS DIDNT

        - JEFF