 General / 8543
Re: no minifig in my Island game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 08:01:53 GMT

Mike Lalande wrote:

Hmmm,  I can honestly say that the very first copies received in-store did not
include any kind of figure.  Is it possible that the bagged Infomaniac figure
was a promotional item that could have been handed out to buyers and then only
in specific stores?  The fact that he's bagged rather than boxed leads me to
believe that it was a limited-time promotion and was not actually included
in-box.

It was a separate promotional item- I have one from ECTS (European
computer trade show) that a friend picked up for me. This would have
been in September 1998, I think. I don't have the game though.

There are also a few Lego mouse mats in the offices at my workplace,
from the same show. Has anyone seen those? Would scans be appreciated?

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego/