 General / 7443
Re: MacDonalds????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:42:19 GMT

It looks Juniorized to me. I thought it might be a decent sized set, not a yard
barn scale. Ugh!

Scott S.

Greg Majewski wrote:

Here is the McDonald's:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/mcd.jpg
My mom just walked in with the fall catalog, and I scanned it just now. It
doesn't look to be all that special, but at least it's not juniorized.
~Greg
PS- There is nothing else really new in the catalog besides some Basic stuff
and Scala junk.

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”