 General / 7391
Re: MacDonalds????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 21:23:54 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

Here is the McDonald's:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/mcd.jpg
My mom just walked in with the fall catalog, and I scanned it just now. It
doesn't look to be all that special, but at least it's not juniorized.

It appears that the two windows *are* train windows-- hard to tell for sure.
Thanks, Greg:-)

~Greg
PS- There is nothing else really new in the catalog besides some Basic stuff
and Scala junk.

Scala junk??!!  Remember, one man's trash is another man's daughter's
treasure;-)  Wait until you have *your* own daughter, O insolent one.  *Then*
we'll see what tune your humming! [1] [2]

-John

[1] And I advise the tune *not* to be "Butterfly kisses" if you are embarrassed
to be seen crying.  What a softy I am, but I can't make it through that song
without tears welling up:-p  I defy *any* father of a young daughter to try;-)

[2] My advice-- start buying Scala today and your future daughter will be
eternally grateful! [3]

[3] Wow.  I'm full of advice... or something;-)