 General / 7387
Re: MacDonalds????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 19:14:43 GMT

Patricia Schempp wrote:

In lugnet.general, Paul Foster writes:

More Directly - What new Catalog and where did it come from???

sorry for being incoherent, i'm just so excited...i can't believe no one else
has got this though...Its the Fall 99 S@H catalog that came in my mailbox
today. And its got a MacDonalds set on the front cover, and lots of other stuff
in it. Or maybe everyone else has it and I'm just way behind the time?

Any chance someone could get scans of the new sets from the catalog up
somewhere?  I'mm guessing Todd would host them on LUGNET if you need a place to
put them.