 General / 7542
Re: MacDonalds????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:17:21 GMT

Unfortunately the offer is limited to one free set no matter how many orders
you will or have put in.

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Frank Filz wrote:

Figures, I just made a $168 order with S@H... Oh well, I'll probably
need more window, plate, and slopes packs...

Call and plead for mercy, you may be able to get them to hook you up.

When I called back, they checked into my order, and will be shipping me
one. I didn't try too hard to get them to ship me two (if I had had the
catalog, I would have split the order in two...)

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com