 General / 7409
Re: MacDonalds????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:29:22 GMT

Here is the McDonald's:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/mcd.jpg
My mom just walked in with the fall catalog, and I scanned it just now. It
doesn't look to be all that special, but at least it's not juniorized.
~Greg
PS- There is nothing else really new in the catalog besides some Basic • stuff
and Scala junk.

Not juniorized?!?!  That thing's smaller than a Photomat!  I bet there's
barely enough room for the minifig to turn around.  At least it comes with
a few nice McDonald's logo pieces so one could build a REAL McDonald's.
Maybe I can try modeling a Play Place...

You would ahve to buy 8 of those to make ONE halfway decent McSonalds. And
of course, there's no arches.