 General / 7410
Re: Rare 2x8 Blue LEGO Brick. (Very Funny)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 03:15:56 GMT

This is sad...

PS:Everyone knows you can get that piece for .20!

--

Z. Unger
dzz@mindspring.com

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message
This one had me rolling for a while.  Although I have yet to win an ebay
auction I do check to see what is there occasionally.  Today I found this
listing and started crying.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=152164607

Must see.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group.
http://www.nelug.org/