 General / 7344
Re: Rare 2x8 Blue LEGO Brick. (Very Funny)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:30:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:

Tim Rueger wrote: • [...]
If so, it's a shame, since 565 is one of my
all-time favorites.  (See my personal favorites
at http://www.io.com/~rueger/lego/models/favorites/).

-Tim

Hey Tim, I noticed that London Bus (760) wasn't on that list.  I would have
thought that the good job you did with the London Bus sticker scans would have
made you a convert.  It's in my all time top 10, but then again, it's also on
my top 10 all time favorite parts packs list (24 windows).

I haven't updated that list in a while; at the time
I made it, I didn't have a good sticker set to get
a good photo of the London Bus.  I think I should
include it, now that I have good stickers.

The catch with adding to a personal top 10 (which
it should, actually), is kicking out another set.
Maybe I'll just add 5 sets to the list, and get
some better pictures while I'm at it.

-Tim