 General / 53619
Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 14:02:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Crandall wrote:
   Hi, all--

   She has a good question. We know people are buying the Cafe’ Corner...but what are you all doing with them?

So, I’m turning to you good people. (After all, you’re also the ones buying these...right?) Are you really building them, or are these an investment?

Post your answers here--I am hoping this’ll be interesting reading, if nothing else.

Play Well and Prosper,

Matthew “The Brick Detective”

I bought one to build and display. I’d like another for parts, and one to stash away MISB. But it’s going to be an expensive year for Legos, I don’t know if I will manage, since I have the same plan for the Eiffel Tower, and the IR Technic sets coming out, and a few others...