 General / 53620
53619  |  53621
Subject:
Brickworld Registration Deadline Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 16:17:30 GMT

Brickworld has set a deadline for event registration. While we hope this doesn’t cause anyone inconvenience, we aplogize if it does.

The registration deadline is June 7th, 2007. So, if you haven’t signed up, please hurry.

Also, the block of rooms in the hotel is full on Wednesday night, but there are still rooms available for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Get yours before the block is completely full.

We look forward to seeing you in June!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 21-24, 2007 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here