 General / 53632
Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 01:25:12 GMT

Karl Paulsen wrote:

[...]

One last thing. I think that Cafe Corner will be great for public displays and
train layouts because for once, when someone points to the layout and asks where
they "Can get a set like that" we will be able to tell them that they can.

Karl

Good point Karl. I was thinking the same thing. When people see are
train display we are always proud that nearly everything is home built.
However, it would be very nice to be able to point to an awesome looking
building and say, "That one. You can buy that one directly from LEGO." I
think that would help keep the general public interested.

Chris
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease