 General / 53631
Re: Cafe' Corner (10182)--is anyone building this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 21:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim David wrote: . I sometimes feel unusual in the AFOL
   world because theres no way I could justify affording to buy a set this big for parting out or to sit there in the box.

Tim

Right there with you Tim. I buy to build! I bought one and my wife and I had a great time building it together and I finaly added a ground floor interior last weekend.

If I buy another one it will be to build another (MOC) bulding. I don’t have the income, storage space or the desire to do the “MISB collector” thing. No offense to those do the collector thing. If you want to collect something LEGO is a great option!

One last thing. I think that Cafe Corner will be great for public displays and train layouts because for once, when someone points to the layout and asks where they “Can get a set like that” we will be able to tell them that they can.

Karl