 General / 52637
  Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

10 were Save 9v Train containers and all came in one Box (Hurray!) and al seem complete although I have not assembled them all yet. Each set came in its own baggie. 1 set was just a minifig with a billboard which you can see here... (URL) of 12 (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just got off the phone with S@H. It appears that I was the first person to call with a problem with their order. It took a little sorting through and at least 3 reps worked together as it was all new to them but we got to the 4 parts I was (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I should also not that you should NOT throw away the bags that your LEGO Factory parts come in. Thay are labeled with a bar code and several referance numbers. If you need to get missing parts this information is very important in determining (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Cool. What day did you place your order? I placed an order for Tim Gould's dark red wall (x10) on Tuesday a.m. and it is still listed as processing. I figured on a slight delay for the first few days of orderes while TLG gets acclimated to the (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Thanks for the report, Eric. No boxes for multiple copies of sets is good news, as is S@H's response to your missing pieces. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I placed my order around 11pm Eastern US time on Monday. Mine was listed as processing and just suddenly went to "Shipped" and "Delivered" in one day. It is interesting because my understanding is that all LF orders are processed in Denmark (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Interestingly, while you don't get multiple boxes you do get all the "Paper Cover inserts". So if you go crazy you could end up with a ream of paper. -Eric (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Currently of the elements are picked in the "picking room" in Billund. The parts are bagged and shipped to Enfield where they are then boxed and sent out across the USA. I am actually surprised that such a small order had so many missing (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) That's good, I didn't want more boxes to recycle. Then again, if someone were to create a set that they wanted to pass out as gifts, in that case, they might want a separate box for each. So they should probably consider offering that as an (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) My order, placed a.m. on 5/9 for 10 copies of Tim Gould's dark red wall of 1x2's, is still "in process". Though I check the status a couple of times a day, I am not worried just yet. I am a little anxious just to see the process thru and to (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Here is a photo. The first 2 bags are "Save 9v Trains" containers (printed on the bag). The third is the little fig I got. Note the missing head, hat, scarf, and 2x3 black plate. (URL) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just recieved my dark red wall and definitely ordered after you. I am in England though so a lot closer to the source. This was by far the quickest order I've ever made from S@H and I'm beginning to wonder if I unintentionally paid for the (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Cool. Good to know everything works like I thought. Thanks for posting. I am thinking this set that you've designed is going to give USC Yoda a run for the title of my favorite set of all time. At full retail, the price per piece is about the (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) I just rec'd my 10 copies of Tims dark red wall. Ordered on 5/9 delivered on 5/24. Perfectly reasonable time frame IMO for such a new and logistically involved process. I am hoping TLG tweaks the system a little to deal with the excass box and (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Thats odd because I only got 1 box when I ordered 10 copies of the same set... I did get all the cover pages though. Actually my packing slip even says "SHPALON1" in the "WHSE" column. I take that as "Ship all on 1 box" in the "Warehouse (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) hmm, my packing list says the same thing. Having worked in a fulfillment type capacity in the past I can picture the workers trying to get things out the door and learn the new procedures at the same time. I can imagine a company like Lego, (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

(...) Quick Follow-up. I did recieve the 4 missing parts about 2 days ago. LEGO Customer Service comes through again. -Eric (18 years ago, 25-May-06, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...

Just got my SNVT containers and minifigs. 2 of the 3 minifigs are missing the red scarves, will have to call in about that. One of the containers was missing a 2x2 corner plate, but one of the other containers (the last I opened) had an extra ;-) (...) (18 years ago, 26-May-06, to lugnet.general)