 General / 52694
Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 18:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

My order, placed a.m. on 5/9 for 10 copies of Tim Gould's dark red wall of
1x2's, is still "in process".  Though I check the status a couple of times a
day, I am not worried just yet. I am a little anxious just to see the process
thru and to know that it works, though.

I just recieved my dark red wall and definitely ordered after you. I am in
England though so a lot closer to the source. This was by far the quickest order
I've ever made from S@H and I'm beginning to wonder if I unintentionally paid
for the fast shipping or if Lego have just got quicker at sending things.

Tim

I just rec'd my 10 copies of Tims dark red wall.  Ordered on 5/9 delivered on
5/24.  Perfectly reasonable time frame IMO for such a new and logistically
involved process.

I am hoping TLG tweaks the system a little to deal with the excass box and
packaging issues.  It gives me no pleasure to have to immediately throw away a
huge box containing 10 brand new factory boxes.

Thanks, once again Tim, for creating this dark red wall for us!

Jonathan (who is very excited to be the owner of many dark red bricks.)