 General / 52696
Re: Got my first LEGO Factory 1.6 sets today and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 21:10:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Thats odd because I only got 1 box when I ordered 10 copies of the same set...
I did get all the cover pages though.  Actually my packing slip even says
"SHPALON1" in the "WHSE" column.  I take that as "Ship all on 1 box" in the
"Warehouse Instructions".  I wonder what the difference was?

-Eric

hmm, my packing list says the same thing.   Having worked in a fulfillment type capacity in the past I can picture the workers trying to get things out the door and learn the new procedures at the same time.  I can imagine a company like Lego, who typically gets their product out the door in an incredibly fast manner, feeling even more pressure to get the slower processing, new factory shipments out to keep up with their own standards and expectations.  I'm sure they will have the process down soon.

Jonathan